Distance Learning Program
In addition to offering classes through our affiliate campuses, VCBCS is pleased to offer prospective students the option of taking classes through our Distance Learning Programs (DLP’s). All of the academic programs that are offered through our affiliate campuses are available through our DLP’s.
Our DLP’s provide students with a personal and flexible format that enables students to take classes at their own leisure while working at a pace that fits their own schedule. The process of enrolling as a DLP student is as follows:
1. Apply for admission as an undergraduate or graduate student.
2. Submit the appropriate application fee along with required documents.
3. Upon acceptance, each student will receive an academic mentor who will assist the student in selecting an appropriate academic program.
4. Upon choosing an academic program, the academic mentor will supply the student with a financial contract that will detail the breakdown of costs for the program (see the table below that provides a list of fees).
5. Every DLP student will receive an account on Schoology (VCBCS’ online educational platform).
6. Once the academic program is chosen and the financial contract is agreed upon, the student can begin taking classes. All DLP classes are conducted through Schoology in conjunction with the academic mentor.
2019-2020 Tuition & Fees:
Application Fee: $50
Tuition $100/credit hour
Graduation Fee: $150
Application Fee: $100
Tuition Masters $165/credit hour
Doctorate $195/credit hour
Graduation Fee: $300
NOTE: For DLP programs, course materials, including textbooks, will be purchased separately by the student.
Click on button to go to Schoology Website: